Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Last Night

This is my last night at BU as a freshman.

This room has witnessed a lot. I've changed so much, and this room has witnessed that.

At the beginning of the year, I was in this room all day, every day unless I was practicing piano and sometimes eating. I was always in my room minding my own business. Then, as first semester went on, it saw me slowly being more social as I had friends over occassionally to watch a movie or work on homework/study for classes. I started putting more things on my walls as time went on, and our room got more colorful, more welcoming. I was meeting more people, becoming more social and growing as a person.

This room has watched me go from a shy, recluse of a girl to a social, happy young lady. I've grown so much as a person and I can't even imagine how crazy it is seeing it from the outside.

I'm so thankful for everything that happened during my freshman year here; everyone I met, everything I did, the decisions I made. Being at BU has helped me start discovering little by little who I am and what I am going to do with my life. There's so much left that I have to discover, I know that, but I am completely excited for what has happened already.

Coming to BU was probably the best decision I've made so far! I can't wait to come back in the fall; it is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment